Easybuy Account Details: Easybuy Payment Account Number, Easybuy Late Payment And Easybuy Payment Method, Easybuy Offline Payment

Easybuy is a service that allows you to purchase items, such as smartphones and other electronics, on credit and pay for them in installments. It is a popular option in countries like Nigeria, where many people may not have the upfront cash to buy a new phone outright. Easybuy partners with a variety of retailers, so you can use it to buy items from a number of different stores.

Some of the features includes:

  1. Buy now, pay later: You can purchase an item and then pay for it in installments over a period of time, typically 3-6 months. This is a great option for people who don't have the upfront cash to buy a new phone or other expensive item outright.
  2. No upfront costs: You don't need to pay any money upfront when you purchase an item with Easybuy. This can be helpful for people who are on a tight budget.
  3. Flexible repayment options: You can choose a repayment plan that fits your budget. Easybuy offers a variety of repayment plans, so you can find one that works for you.
  4. Wide range of products: Easybuy can be used to purchase a variety of items, including smartphones, laptops, televisions, and more. They also offer home appliances, generators, and other electronics.
  5. Agent network: Easybuy has a network of agents who can help you with the application process and answer any questions you have. This can be helpful if you're not familiar with how Easybuy works.
  6. Quick and easy application: The Easybuy application process is quick and easy. You can apply online or in-store.
  7. Transparent fees: Easybuy's fees are transparent and easy to understand. You'll know exactly how much you'll need to pay before you agree to anything.

This blog post will cover Easybuy Account Details: Easybuy Payment Account Number, Easybuy Late Payment And Easybuy Payment Method, Easybuy Offline Payment.


To use Easybuy, you need to meet specific eligibility criteria, including having a steady source of income, a valid form of identification, a Bank Verification Number (BVN), and a working ATM card.

Initial Payment

If you have your sights set on a smartphone priced at N50,000 but lack the full amount, Easybuy allows you to make an initial payment of 30% of the device's price, which is N15,000 in this example. Easybuy covers the remaining 70% of the cost.

Loan Repayment

Easybuy offers flexibility in loan repayment,  spanning from 3 to 6 months. This arrangement allows you to settle the remaining 70% of the amount gradually, in manageable installments.

Benefits of Using Easybuy

Easybuy offers several benefits that can make it an attractive option for certain individuals. Here's a breakdown of some of the key advantages:

  1. No down payment: Unlike traditional loans, Easybuy often requires no down payment, making it easier to get started.
  2. Flexible repayment options: Choose a repayment plan that fits your budget, typically ranging from 3-6 months, with some options offering longer terms.
  3. Wide range of products: Easybuy partners with various retailers, offering a diverse selection of products, including smartphones, electronics, home appliances, and even furniture.
  4. Quick and easy application: The application process is  straightforward, often done online or in-store, with quick approvals in many cases.
  5. Multiple payment methods: You can choose from online payments, agent collections, or bank transfers to suit your preference.

How to Start with Easybuy

Initiating your journey with Easybuy is a straightforward process:

  1. Get the Easybuy loan app from the Play Store to start. This step is the start of a smooth journey.
  2. Once the app is set up, click "Sign Up." Enter your email address and phone number, then make a strong password. To prove your phone number, enter the code that was sent to it.
  3. Read the terms and conditions, and then give the information that is asked for. Before you go ahead, make sure you read and agree to the rules.
  4. You'll need to give information about three guarantors as part of the setup process. This step gives your Easybuy account the protection it needs.

Easybuy Account Details: Easybuy Payment Account Number

The Easybuy account number is the account to which you must make your repayment. You can find the account number within the app.

You will be required to provide personal information when using EasyBuy, including your complete name, date of birth, address, and phone number. In addition, you will be required to supply payment information, including your telephone number or bank account particulars. After processing your payment, EasyBuy will forward an order confirmation to you.

Easybuy Late Payment And Easybuy Payment Method

If an Easybuy payment is late, a late fee will be charged, which is usually 5% of the sum that is still due. In addition, interest is added to the amount that is still owed, usually at a rate of 27% per year.

It is very important to contact Easybuy customer service right away if you can't make a payment. Their team might be able to help you come up with a good payment plan or find other ways to help you.

Easybuy Payment Method

Easybuy offers a range of payment choices, including but not limited to:

Cash: You can pay with cash at any Easybuy store, which is a useful option for people who prefer to pay in person.

Bank Transfer: If you choose this choice, you can send your payment to Easybuy's designated bank account. This makes the process easier for people who like to shop online.

In addition to these, Easybuy offers a variety of payment plans that let you spread the cost of your purchase over a longer period of time. The length of these payment plans ranges from 3 to 36 months, giving you more financial freedom.

Easybuy Offline Payment

Easybuy knows that some people don't like doing business online, so they offer the option of paying in person. To make a payment in person with Easybuy, follow these steps:

To start the offline payment process, go to the Easybuy store or agent that's closest to you. Easybuy has stores where you can go to finish your transaction in person.

You can pay at the Easybuy store with cash if you'd rather do things the old-fashioned way. This choice gives you a clear and concrete way to pay off your debts.

Easybuy also lets you pay with a card in person. You can use either a debit or credit card at the Easybuy branch. To finish the transaction, you can swipe or enter your card.

Making an Easybuy offline payment allows you to enjoy the flexibility of settling your dues in person, catering to various preferences, and ensuring a hassle-free shopping experience. Simply choose the method that suits you best and make your payment conveniently at an Easybuy branch.


How much is the initial deposit for easy buy?

The amount of the initial payment for Easybuy varies based on the item you're buying. For most things, it's around 30% of the total price. For instance, if you want to buy something that costs N50,000, the first deposit would be N15,000. The Easybuy payment plan would then cover the remaining 70%.

Which company owns Easybuy?

Transsnet Financial Nigeria, the entity behind the EasyBuy service, is owned by Transsion Holdings. Beyond EasyBuy, Transsnet has a stake in various financial services.

How do I check my EasyBuy account?

You can check your Easybuy account through the Easybuy app or website. Log in using your credentials, and you should be able to access your account details, including transaction history, outstanding payments, and other relevant information.

Can I buy iPhone with easy buy?

EasyBuy has many different kinds of mobile phones, including well-known names like Samsung, Tecno, Infinix, Redmi, iPhone, and many more. There are many types of smartphones for customers to choose from, ranging from cheap ones to high-end top models.


And there you have it – a comprehensive guide to Easybuy account details, payment methods, and dealing with late payments. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.